VANGUARD VEO 2 GO 204AB ALUMINIUM TRIPOD
VANGUARD VEO 2 GO 204AB ALUMINIUM TRIPOD is a compact and lightweight, 20mm, 4 section aluminum travel tripod kit with a compact ball head optimized to carry camera capacities up to 3kg / 6.6lbs. Designed to be able to be taken on-the-go the VANGUARD VEO 2 GO 204AB ALUMINIUM TRIPOD provides a lot of versatility from sitting level shooting while being able to be extended up to 130cm/51.2 inches.
Designed for Mirrorless, Bridge and smartphone cameras this smooth tripod works well in both portrait and landscape modes. The ARCA compatible ball head T-45 is easy to use and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup. The QS-64 mounts quickly and efficiently and is equipped to stay on the bottom of your camera so that you can be ready to use your tripod in a blink of an eye. Extra QS-64 plates are available for multiple camera users.
Shooting at the beach, in dirty conditions while taking landscape images or seizing unexpected moments of wildlife take your VEO 2 GO tripod anywhere. Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the center column. Clean-up is a snap too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh water rinsing after working in most demanding environments. VEO 2 GO goes everywhere!
- Sturdy Ball Head T-45 with large ergonomic knobs optimized to support working loads up to 3kg/6.6lbs.
- Arca compatible QR plate. QS-64.
- Secure head lock system and top plate on the central column.
- All parts are aluminum alloy machined (CNC).
- 2 section telescopic center column with 1 static section for great stability.
- Added retractable hook to assist in weighing down the tripod when desired.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (21°, 50°, 80°) for greater adaptation to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grip on 1 leg.
- Round rubber feet allow for easy set up on different types of terrain.
22 in stock